January 2, 2010

My Australia

On the 21 of December 2009 I went on a plane to Aussie. And right now on the second of January I am in the gold coast. And I am going down to Melbourne. I went to the Australian Zoo and I saw otters, tigers, elephants, lizards, crocodiles, dingo, and I saw Bindi. And I saw kangaroos and one had two joeys.

We went to the Great Barrier Reef and I went snorkeling and I got stung by a jelly fish. I saw beautiful fish. I wanted to see a turtle but we didn't.

Photobucket

We went to the Daintree and cassowaries kept on coming to our tent. The Daintree is a national park. It is beach and rainforest. The rainforests had waterfalls. They are the oldest rainforest in the world, and it is even older then the Amazon. I made up a song about cassowaries. The beaches have different sand than in New Zealand.

Photobucket

We went to another national park, we camp there and there was a koala up in the tree.

These are the animals I have seen so far. Peacocks, cassowaries, lizards, frogs, wild pigs, kangaroos, ants, butterflies, tropical fish, coral, parrots, wild turkeys, wild horses, flying foxes (that is a type of bat), swamp hen (pukekos), crabs, ducks, dingos, emus, wallabies, crocodiles, dolphins, kookaburras, and the biggest spider I have ever seen, it was even bigger than my hand.

Photobucket

So this is the 21st of December to the second of January, 2009 and 2010. We still have two and a half weeks to go until we are in Melbourne.
- as told by Esmee

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget