June 2, 2009

A long weekend #1 - Lake Taupo

Stones 03

We went to Lake Taupo for a lunch break. And I found some stones. One looked like my mother's necklace. The other one was two colours. The next one looked like a shell. And the other one I don't know, it was two colours again.

Stones 02

I looked for stones, for nice pretty stones. They were very light, they were dry. I kept them and bringed them home. I like them. What I am going to do with them? I am going to let my mum use them for her preschool. Because she might need them.

Stones 01

I also started a competition with my brother and cousin. The one that could get the furthest by throwing rocks. My highest worldrecord was two jumps. Jumping stones. We have to throw them underarm. So you get the jumps. I was trying to make the stones jump on top of the water. I only got two. Guess what, my cousin got six.
- as told by Esmee

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget