April 1, 2009

Otaki Forks

We went to Otaki Forks and we played in the river and did other stuff, like go over the bridge. When I jumped on the bridge it got a bit wobbly, that is when I started getting scared.Photobucket


It is kind of like a big forest with a nice river. It was a long way from home.

I threw stones into the river. I tried to skip them. I did not do that. I used round stones for that.

Photobucket

I played in the river. It was fun because I love water. It was slippery. The rocks were nice and smooth. I saw one fish. I walked across to the island but it was kind of like a war because the water kept pushing me away. The water went deeper and deeper and then it came up. My knees got wet. It was slippery.

When I walked on the island, I decided to to to a different island that wasn't too far. There were humongous rocks in the island. It was just a rocky island.Photobucket


I like the river because I like water because I was born in the water.
-- as told by Esmee

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget