March 29, 2009

Earth Hour, marshmallows and a campfire

My sister had a party on the 28th of March. We had the bestest party. It was 8.30 pm to midnight. We had a campfire and we roasted marshmallows. I was the first to get a roasted marshmallow.

Photobucket


The campfire was a big flame when we started it. I got to put some pieces of wood in it because it was fun for me. Long sticks would have been easier cause I could just poke them in and let go, but the short ones was trickier and I had to throw them, because it was to hot and the smoke was going into my eyes and my eyes would hurt.

Fem and Nat played guitar and they sang.

At Earth Hour we talked about the Earth. We had about 20 people including me and my parents. I said that the Earth is something like a living thing and the living things are nature, which means nature needs food and water. Watch me in this Youtube video.



In our house we turned of all the lights for Earth Hour. The house looked like it had millions of monsters and ghosts, it looked like a haunted house, because it was pitch black.
-- as told by Esmee

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget